The PDF file format is one of the most highly used media versions these days, when it comes to storing or transferring information. MS Word too has a very devoted fanbase. But while both of them while are used for the very same purpose of storing documents, their uses are vastly different. If you want to save a file in compressed size then .pdf is the way to go. PDF files also ensure that your documents undergo no change whatsoever. The format of the document will not alter drastically nor can anyone make any changes or edits to your file without your consent. Thus, it’s always handy to count on word to pdf converter – convert word to pdf online. Follow the steps mentioned below and master the technique easily.
- Step 1, to create a PDF document you must first choose a converter of your liking. There are many free and paid applications available that you can put to use. However, if you want to use a paid app, you must try the demo version first to make sure it suits your taste.
- Step 2, to begin the process of conversion of .doc to .pdf click on the “upload files” option of your converter. This will automatically open up a dialogue box from where you can search and select the file you want to convert.
- Step 3, once you bring the file in the converter window, it will begin the conversion process immediately. The amount of time taken in the process will depend on the size of your .doc file
- Step 4, after the conversion process has finished, you will be able to edit and modify the .pdf according to your choice and make any necessary changes
- Step 5, Click on the download button and save the file in your desired location anywhere on your device.