YouTube is one of the most widely used apps of our generation. It gives us free access to millions of videos across the globe. Its diversity of videos is also another reason why the application has gotten so popular over time: music videos, short films, cooking videos, interviews, sports etc, with YouTube you have access to everything. But this does not mean that the app is free of issues. You can only access these videos when you are online and have a strong network connection, each video tends to eat up a bunch of your internet data, you cannot continue listening to the audio part of the video if you want to lock your phone screen. The easiest way around these problems is to simply transform the videos into MP3 files and download and store them onto your phone. Stated below are the steps you must follow to convert YouTube videos into MP3 files.
- Step 1, to convert a video to an MP3 would be to choose and settle on any converter of your choice. You can use your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile to access these converters.
- Step 2, go to YouTube and click on the video you want to convert. On the top of the video you will see a 3 symbols, click on the symbol resembling an arrow.
- Step 3, this will open up a pop-up box wherefrom you will find the option to copy the link of the video.
- Step 4, once the link of the video is copied go back to your converter and paste the YouTube video URL in the space given. Select the option MP3 and then proceed to press on the “convert” button
- Step 5, once the conversion is complete (the time will vary depending on the length of your video) you can click on the “download” button to download the MP3 onto your device.
You can use these converters free of cost and they do not require any form of registration whatsoever. The Mp3 file downloaded also happens to be in the best quality so you can continue to view it as YouTube MP3 files.